Click here to Return to RecycleUS
What if I have a laser toner problem?
Questions or Comments:
Many questions can be answered on the page called "T, T & FAQs" Tools, Tips & Frequently Asked Questions. You also can Contact Us. Thanks for your business.
What if my cartridge has a problem?
All products sold are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. At any time you can return your defective or unused product for an exchange or full refund. Since 1997 we have maintained less than a 3% defect rate after our cartridges are tested and shipped.
The following laser cartridge replacement and troubleshooting tips are taken from various Printer Operations Manuals and apply to brand new cartridges and RecycleUS.com's quality remanufactured cartridges. We hope you find them helpful. Your printer operations manual is the best source for answering your questions.
This information is applicable to most Hewlett Packard, Canon and Lexmark inkjet cartridges. If you are not sure if this information is applicable to your printer email us before attempting them.
Removing the pull strip from the seal
The pull strip must be pulled briskly & directly away from the cartridge. DO NOT pull it at an angle. Pulling the strip at an angle can cause the seal to bind or jam the seal. This can make the cartridge inoperable.
When a problem occurs with a cartridge, you must follow these procedures for getting a replacement or attaining credit:
Laser toner cartridge authorized return (RA) procedures:
1. Make sure the cartridge is NOT empty. If it is an empty cartridge, you may return it using the empty return label - CLICK HERE for the label.
2. Make sure it is a cartridge we supplied. You must notify us via email of the problem. Make sure you include information about your initial order, including: original order number, your name, address, email address, phone number, cartridge type, nature of the problem and date of the original order. Also you must include the serial number on the cartridge. It is a small number below a bar code on a white label.
3. Once we identify your order, we then will issue you a RA (Return Authorization) number via a reply email and send you a replacement cartridge ground within 24 hours.
4. Please place the cartridge in a padded box (the original box & packaging work best). Tape a note to the cartridge that says "DEFECTIVE - RA#__________", include a sample printed page, highlighting the problem on the sample page. Print the reply email we sent with the RA number. Click here to display the laser authorized return label. Print this label page that displays & write the RA# on the label. Apply the label to the box. (The RA# "__________" must appear on the label.) Normally, the least expense is to ship the cartridge ground - not first class. We reimburse you with a $7.00 credit for the return shipping. Always refer to the RA number on any follow up correspondence.
5. If you wish to receive a refund, follow the same procedures as above & request a refund on the printed reply email we sent with the RA number. It is important for you to write "REFUND - RA#__________ " on the cartridge and the laser authorized return label. We process a refund within 10 days of receipt of the cartridge.
If your questions are not answered here, dont hesitate to Contact Us
Thank you for your business!
Click here to Return to RecycleUS
All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective holders. RecycleUS is NOT affiliated with any OEM. RecycleUS is a � DBA of Ribbon Recyclers, Inc. � 1997-2004-All Rights Reserved. Copyright and Disclaimer